Required for January 2019
Full Time (Term Time+ or other flexible arrangements may be considered)
NJC Scale 4, points 18 to 21 (£22,377 to £24,081)
Thank you very much for your enquiry about the post of Administrative Officer at the Dunraven Educational Trust. We are looking to appoint an individual with excellent administrative and interpersonal skills to join our Dunraven Primary administrative team.
DUNRAVEN SCHOOL OVERVIEW
The school’s aim is “Excellence for All” and the school wish to appoint a candidate of significant ability and enthusiasm, aware of and stimulated by the challenges and potential of a successful and diverse co-educational school and keen to share in the development of our All Through Provision. Recognition of our marked progress has been significant and our journey as a school is important to us.
If you are successful in your application, you will join a staff who are hard working, committed, positive in outlook and dedicated to the achievement of our students.
• a high standard of professional practice, with bespoke in-house CPD provision, and affiliation to nationally recognised courses and providers;
• a supportive and collegiate environment, with regular staff social and sporting activities (such as yoga, football and House events);
• a culture of high trust and accountability that values creativity and innovation, leading practice locally and nationally in a range of fields.
Further details about the post and how to apply can be found here https://dunraven.careers.eteach.com/. We look forward to receiving your application
The closing date for receipt of applications is Noon on Friday 14 December 2018
Interviews will take place during the week commencing Monday 17 December 2018
Dunraven School is committed to the safety and protection of its students. A satisfactory enhanced DBS check is a condition of employment for all employees.
This role would suit an individual with the following skills:
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent administrative skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and with a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Confidence using MS Office
How to Apply
The job description and person specification for this vacancy can be found here.